Your Privacy is Very Important to Us
About our Site
This is the Web site of Charm City Real Estate, LLC. Our postal address is: 3505 N. Calvert Street, Baltimore MD 21218.
What information is collected from me?
For each visitor to our Web site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
The information we collect consists of the following:
- The domain name (but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page).
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used only to improve the content of our Web site and to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Store visitors’ preferences.
- Record session information, such as items that consumers add to their user profile.
- Customize Web page content based on visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
We do not partner with nor have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Changes & Corrections
Charm City Real Estate, LLC does not share your email address or other private information with any other commercial entity without your explicit permission.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the address listed above. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding inquiries they have placed online.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in any personal information they have volunteered or in any communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed above.
Occasionally we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.